We hope you and your family are in good health as the situation around the COVID-19 continues to evolve. Here at Gopher Patrol we can assure you that we are committed to keeping your family safe and protected. Currently there are no local, state or federal mandates to cease our pest control services. In fact, to the contrary, State and Local agencies have deemed that we are an essential service so that we may continue to serve the public.. We will continue to monitor our local and federal guidelines and will make adjustments as needed to adhere to any new restrictions. Due to the nature of the pest control industry, customer interaction is already very minimal.
Here are some added safety procedures we have made mandatory until further notice:
• Technicians will adhere to the 10 foot rule when interacting with customers, if needed.
• Gloves to be worn while servicing your home
• In order to minimize exposure to our technicians, our technicians now work from home and no longer interact with other technicians or with our now bare-bones office staff.
• Office staff does not handle service tickets. Technicians receive their routes electronically. This eliminates potential cross contamination. No unnecessary paperwork eliminates potential issues.
• Payment and Documents needed to perform service can be completed online. No physical interaction is required to perform the service.
We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service experience possible. Thank you for your support as we fight this together.
Owner of Gopher Patrol - Rodent, Pest, & Termite
Our offices are open and ready to take your call. Gopher, Rodent, Pest, Termite, Sanitization Services available.
We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. For estimates or questions on our services, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Gopher Patrol PO Box 546 Norco, CA 92860 US
Monday - Friday: 7AM–6PM
Copyright © 2020 Gopher Patrol - All rights reserved. Gopher Patrol is officially licensed by the Structural Pest Control Board, PR # 5199. All “Agricultural” work is performed under Department of Pesticide Regulation license # 32514. Under same ownership since 1996. *most services guaranteed unless otherwise noted by technician at time of inspection.